Colliexgreyhound Dog Assistance Required

Assistance required please lads and lasses.

Does anyone own or know of a working CollieXGreyhound dog which I could use to line my Deerhound Greyhound bitch in the new year?

Im looking to breed to keep a pup back for myself and one for my old man. I'm looking for a dog wich is confident but steady in temperament which will take all quarry and I would like to see the dog work prior to using it as a stud. I am based in Yorkshire but willing to travel.

I appreciate that this is a big ask from a complete stranger but if anyone knows of anything could you please PM me rather than replying to the thread on the forum.

Thanks very much in advance

• Like 2

the only problem with fujis dog is,,,hes got an eye missing ,,,and andy might not want to stud him,,,and both fujis dog and birds dog are getting on age wise,,,

so he might not get to see either working

Gvc's dog? Bird said his is just a rabbit dog.

ain't they all rabbit dogs cause you can't hunt anything else
Birds dog won't retrieve shot fox or track wounded deer

Why the hell not? The size of him

some dogs don't have it in them

true, suppose he didn't like getting hurt lol , dont know if it was just him, but it put me off collie xs deff, thats why i wet for a gsd x grey, Buck different temp to Bryn, he more full on he got different mind set, Bryn just a rabbit dog but been a good one had plenty of good bags with him when he was younger, he changed as he got older . i suppose it always a gamble with any pup/dog you start out with, you really never no how they will turn out, i am happy with Buck he ticked the boxes for me :thumbs: pity he cant sort me back out, it fecked again been in pain for nearly 9 weeks think it a trapped nerve ,had it for years but it getting worse as i get older, and at my age not looking good , only walking the dogs, no hunting and thats about it, when your in pain it stops everything :yes: