Shocking Mr Hancock

Mik - I know I don't know what I got regarding working ability...where did I ever say I did? He's 110% got a better way about him than any dog iv ever had before (all home bred, from good workers)

He's ticking the right boxes and as long as he tries out in the field then il be happy.

Regards to your dog Joe, you will mever know if it were you or the dog...as you have done things totally different with this one u have now.

Like you say, all a learning curve.

Joe never had great experience of lurchers but I'd say it wasn't him that was at fault with his dog.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon fellah,.this is a hunting man's Forum.... Give or take a few personality clashes,...we are all brothers in arms.... The guy sells jukels,..he ain't a nonce,...   It is not a good thing to

According to mine I regularly had threesomes with the Kylie and Danni minogue.

I find it funny that people are shocked by this, both Hancock and Plummer were a pair of bullshitters back in the day, who never done any real work, those same old chicken sheds that are full of ex ra

Mik - I know I don't know what I got regarding working ability...where did I ever say I did? He's 110% got a better way about him than any dog iv ever had before (all home bred, from good workers)

He's ticking the right boxes and as long as he tries out in the field then il be happy.

Regards to your dog Joe, you will mever know if it were you or the dog...as you have done things totally different with this one u have now.

Like you say, all a learning curve.

Joe never had great experience of lurchers but I'd say it wasn't him that was at fault with his dog.
if it come across that ot sounds like I'm blaming Joe...I'm not.

I'm just saying, if you do things differently as you go along you wont know if you did right or wrong. All yiu can do is try your best with them.

I went with a pal a few months ago to buy a pup, warrington was first, muttz had never been out garden. Birmingham a week later and the bitch had real bad temperment, back home and back on the net he went, lake district few week's later and the guy admitted he didnt know sire as bitch went awol when in heat, i though fook me it couldnt get any worse, then couple days after that seen us in carlisle where the woman tried telling us her bitch had 220 rabbits that weekend on lamp, she had 7 pups at home and it was a full moon on summer night to boot haha

My point is, I'd rather go to hancock than the adverts on the Web if they was my only options, atleast he honest and if i was going there id only have a half cross, and lets face it, who works the grey an collies to produce there own hslfxs? Not fooking many, thats who

Same here wk. The lies, deceipt, and utter shite that I've witbessed over the years when I've been to view litters of 'genuine' crosses/types, and how good they are with superb temperaments etc etc, defies all logic and belief lol.

And again, if some people think hancocks kennels are dirty, scruffy, dogs never leave their pens etc, then you really do need to take a look at more than 6 or 7 litters of some of these 'home bred' pups. Some places I've been to defy description with mess etc, and will leave you feeling sick with disgust, and feeling very sorry for the pups and dam.

That's why he's still on the go

Yep, appreciate that John haha, bloody thing had me pulling my hair out, he was most definitely a 'F**K you' kind of dog,

somewhereyournot... I didnt take it personally , not much bothers me these days, you'll need to do the same regarding these posts, get plenty of pics up of your days out and enjoy your dog, he looks a nice sort. If I'd had done more homework or even picked the other pup who knows i might of been on here singing his praises.

ye I will once I start him tidy. He will be used mainly for lamping.
  • Like 1

I went with a pal a few months ago to buy a pup, warrington was first, muttz had never been out garden. Birmingham a week later and the bitch had real bad temperment, back home and back on the net he went, lake district few week's later and the guy admitted he didnt know sire as bitch went awol when in heat, i though fook me it couldnt get any worse, then couple days after that seen us in carlisle where the woman tried telling us her bitch had 220 rabbits that weekend on lamp, she had 7 pups at home and it was a full moon on summer night to boot haha

My point is, I'd rather go to hancock than the adverts on the Web if they was my only options, atleast he honest and if i was going there id only have a half cross, and lets face it, who works the grey an collies to produce there own hslfxs? Not fooking many, thats who

Same here wk. The lies, deceipt, and utter shite that I've witbessed over the years when I've been to view litters of 'genuine' crosses/types, and how good they are with superb temperaments etc etc, defies all logic and belief lol.

And again, if some people think hancocks kennels are dirty, scruffy, dogs never leave their pens etc, then you really do need to take a look at more than 6 or 7 litters of some of these 'home bred' pups. Some places I've been to defy description with mess etc, and will leave you feeling sick with disgust, and feeling very sorry for the pups and dam.

That's why he's still on the go

:thumbs:

• Like 1

let me tell u lot something I live down the road from him

hes a bad apple and his daughter is too

don't get taken in by the hype

phone up the authorities and lets get him closed down

or at least find out what happens to the offcasts

he cant keep them all

let me tell u lot something I live down the road from him

hes a bad apple and his daughter is too

don't get taken in by the hype

phone up the authorities and lets get him closed down

or at least find out what happens to the offcasts

he cant keep them all

C'mon fellah,.this is a hunting man's Forum....

Give or take a few personality clashes,...we are all brothers in arms....

The guy sells jukels,..he ain't a nonce,... :blink:

It is not a good thing to encourage folk,.. to phone the authorities,.... :nono:

• Like 12

What wrong with culling surplus pups? If more folk had the stomach for it the rescue centres wouldn't be overflowing with unwanted mutts.

Plenty wrong with the way Hancock goes about things but criticising him for dealing with surplus pups is out of order IMO.