Shocking Mr Hancock

when you read plummers books, especially rogues and running dogs,there were alot of lurcher men mentioned by plummer.who he claimed he hunted with or were top class men in the field with their dogs be intresting to know if any of these men are still in the game and running dogs,afterall the book was first published in the early 1980s, surely if any of these men did exist some of them would still be alive today to verify how good a hunter plummer really was.just curious.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

C'mon fellah,.this is a hunting man's Forum.... Give or take a few personality clashes,...we are all brothers in arms.... The guy sells jukels,..he ain't a nonce,...   It is not a good thing to

According to mine I regularly had threesomes with the Kylie and Danni minogue.

I find it funny that people are shocked by this, both Hancock and Plummer were a pair of bullshitters back in the day, who never done any real work, those same old chicken sheds that are full of ex ra

Jesus H. not ANOTHER Hancock thread. Change the record lads. :boredom:

Dont read the thread then ...I know I will only read about 10% of whats on here

You're right of course but I have to look to see if anyone has thought of anything new to say about him. He doesn't work the dogs and uses any old shit greyhound, what else is there to say? A thread about Plummer might be more interesting.

If people actually looked into the greyhounds he uses they are actually out of some top kennels from Ireland and out of some cracking animals. Anyone with and ounce of something upstairs would understand the cut throat industry of greyhounds, fraction to slow and off you go...

Does he provide the paperwork to match the dogs ear tattoo so you can see what they've done on the track ??? .......

• Like 1

If people actually looked into the greyhounds he uses they are actually out of some top kennels from Ireland and out of some cracking animals. Anyone with and ounce of something upstairs would understand the cut throat industry of greyhounds, fraction to slow and off you go...

Does he provide the paperwork to match the dogs ear tattoo so you can see what they've done on the track ??? .......
ring Hancock, ask the greyhounds ear markings. Ring Ireland I did, the bitch to mine was from ballymack kennels. She wasn't winning. But who needs split second speed when hunting?

There's another bitch there that is directly out of college causeway...look him up... Probably many more as well.

And they have the odd coursing greys as well but they are huge what she said to me.

I wonder how many litters are bred out of the bitches?

Probably bred till they drop dead.

Then incinerator time.

I wouldn't have 1 off hancock even if he payed me £1000.

Life's to short to feck about with puppy farm shit.

• Like 1

While you have idiots with money, you will always have an Hancock

I'm not an idiot and I'm not made of money.

It's because of all the idiots out for money is the real reason I went to him.

Rather a pup off him than some lying chancing c**t. I like I say time n time again, I know boys that work them from he dogs I had mine from and they do enough to please me

• Like 1

ring Hancock, ask the greyhounds ear markings. Ring Ireland I did, the bitch to mine was from ballymack kennels. She wasn't winning. But who needs split second speed when hunting?

There's another bitch there that is directly out of college causeway...look him up... Probably many more as well.

And they have the odd coursing greys as well but they are huge what she said to me.

I don't need to ring Ireland I can check on their racing career just from the ear tattoo ... and just because a bitch has come from a certain line doesn't mean they weren't head turners ... permenantly lame ... no willingnes to chase etc etc etc ... send me the ear tattoo's or bitches name of the dam to your pup mate and I can tell you what her track record was .......

• Like 1

I don't need to ring Ireland I can check on their racing career just from the ear tattoo ... and just because a bitch has come from a certain line doesn't mean they weren't head turners ... permenantly lame ... no willingnes to chase etc etc etc ... send me the ear tattoo's or bitches name of the dam to your pup mate and I can tell you what her track record was .......
it was over a year ago I had the ear tattoo. I pulled all track details up myself off the website. Think she had about 6 races, 525 yard she raced at. And mever placed first, but wasn't slow.

And I'm not saying because it is from a certain line it will be good. Same as all the dogs ever bred...just cos the parents were good the offspring could be shit

BUT you will have more of a chance of getting a good hunting dog from proven working parents than from a failed track dog crossed to a mungrolised collie that's never left his pen ......

• Like 1

And I'm not saying because it is from a certain line it will be good. Same as all the dogs ever bred...just cos the parents were good the offspring could be shit

BUT you will have more of a chance of getting a good hunting dog from proven working parents than from a failed track dog crossed to a mungrolised collie that's never left his pen ......
maybe you will maybe you won't. You can't guarantee anything.

Got no problem with my pup, regards to wondering if he has the drive to chase etc he like shit off a shovel the other night at 9 months old. Once he matures abit more il be sure to let everyone know how shit he is. He will never be any good cos his parents never done days work lol

Very small minded of supposedly dog men,to think a greyhound is a greyhound,that's like saying a bull x is a bull x,or saluki is a saluki and you would breed from one just because of its breed rather than its temperament,would you breed from a bull x,that doesn't work or a saluki that could kill a hare??probably not.so why breed from a greyhound that wasn't game or keen,and wouldn't chase or is a messer on the track,I'd prefer a pup from a greyhound that's prey drive was sky high and that's worked or would give 100% on the track.

• Like 1