Sign in to follow this  
ukhunter

Wanted Pigeon Shooting In Oxfordshire

Hi looking for some pigeon shooting or any other type of shooting like Rat or Rabbit Shooting

around the Oxfordshire area Have all equipment I am fully insured, also willing to do some Beating

Thanks in advance

I went pigeon shooting a few years ago in Oxfordshire with a guide,but it was a bit of a rip off to be honest.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ryan Avebury
      Hi,
      Looking for any farms around the avebury, calne, lockeridge and devizes areas. Who would give me permission to go hunting rabbits on their land with my .22 air rifle.
      Happy to give a share of the rabbits. And/or help with any rats in barns that could do with dealing with.

Thanks
      Ryan
    • By Cooke123
      Any one in the Wigan area willing to give me a day out with some terriers. Completely new to it but have been interested for a while and would like to get into it.
    • By lurcher.man
      Hi there,I'm looking to see if I could possibly get a bit of ratting around heathrow,I am insured with basc and use the traditional method of smoking them to the terrier,I also can also use the air rifle if preferred.

• By mswarbs
      Looking for 2-3 days hind stalking in Scotland for November 2019
      Ideally Perthshire or similar distance north. 
      4 guns (3 experienced, 1 less so). Young fit and keen. 3 with rifles, 4th hopefully will have own by next year. 
      Many thanks 
      Matt 
    • By NeillNI
      Looking to get back into it, and was wondering if there are any out there that wouldn't mind having company?

ATB