New Mole Pricing

The village mole catchers on their push bikes are still out there doing it for half a packet of crisps or a windfall apple .

early this year i was called by a lady ??? , to give her a price to clear her half acre lawn at her barn conversion holiday home . :blink:

After i told her the price and she had called me every foul mouthed word she could think off :cray: , she told me a friend off her gardener , would trap the moles for £3 each .

I asked her for his phone number and told her i'd love to employ him.. :yes:

• Like 4

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The village mole catchers on their push bikes are still out there doing it for half a packet of crisps or a windfall apple .   early this year i was called by a lady ??? , to give her a price to cl

Good to see lads charging a realistic price for their services.... Mole catching is not some long lost art,..of course not, but, it does require a particular knack and a sympathetic feel for the job

One chap I know has charges that start at £65 a mole even for local jobs . If he gets two the customer pays £130. After I'd choked I asked if he was busy. His answer was"No but at my prices I don't ne

Bargain :icon_eek: , but still they get plenty of work and i believe the biggest pest control company in the world .

I had a call today from a guy asking how much i would charge to clear his garden off moles , after asking all the questions i needed istill told him without looking i could only estimate a price which he agreed was ok.

He then asked me twice to repeat it , Rentokill had quoted him £495 plus vat for the first 3 visits ,,, a mid terrace , 80's house with a 30' long by 20' wide back garden.Yes, bless him, he had even counted the mole hills , a grand total off 13 , so not overrun exactly .

Where they got the price from amazes me , i'm still making a decent living and sleeping soundly. :thumbs:

• Like 1