Best Stud Dog Producing To Use

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good points made there, too easy to go running to the few big named dogs though, there are equally useful dogs out there belonging to lads that keep a low profile

Try to find a dog or bitch good confirmation thats gone through its working life doing what it should without serious injury. These 3/4/5 are not regular and what quality of the quarry. A dog that is

Bulldozer would be my choice if I was ever gona bred a litter best dog about for the last 10 years won everything never lost a match but the ways things are going on fen with the clowns driving the l

Plenty of good stud dogs about, when I was daytime mad, would of loved the breeding thats available to jo public today.

Just do ya homework, and look at what they are producing, its not all about what they killed.

But what there offspring are achieving.

• Like 2

Plenty of good stud dogs about, when I was daytime mad, would of loved the breeding thats available to jo public today.

Just do ya homework, and look at what they are producing, its not all about what they killed.

But what there offspring are achieving.

Good points made there, too easy to go running to the few big named dogs though, there are equally useful dogs out there belonging to lads that keep a low profile
  • Like 6

Find the best dog doing it now... Then swerve that and use its sire. ;)

But what if it's dam was the real star material?

Who in their right mind has a top class bitch and allows any donkey over it...

Out of 'anything', there are no guarantees in this game. You just gotta shorten the odds.