Getting Traps From Usa Or Canada ....

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to the FHA Convention last April, not as much going on as the Alberta one, but i had a great time, was well looked after and learned a few tricks, they have asked me to go back as a guest speak

No one will ever give a definitive answer.........

Check this one out. Some good fun around the twelve minute mark.    Wouldn't be to many volunteers to stick their hand in a bunch a traps over here lol

Posted Images

They did one about the alberta trappers association annual shindig,showed a kids skinning competition,imagine trying that at the CSA gamefair here?

Check this one out. Some good fun around the twelve minute mark.

Wouldn't be to many volunteers to stick their hand in a bunch a traps over here lol

• Like 2

I went to the FHA Convention last April, not as much going on as the Alberta one, but i had a great time, was well looked after and learned a few tricks, they have asked me to go back as a guest speaker or do a demonstration of some kind and are willing to pay towards the travel, so i will be going over again.

if any one missed my tales then they can look in the archives in general talk, the trip parts 1 2 & 3

• Like 2

I went to the FHA Convention last April, not as much going on as the Alberta one, but i had a great time, was well looked after and learned a few tricks, they have asked me to go back as a guest speaker or do a demonstration of some kind and are willing to pay towards the travel, so i will be going over again.

if any one missed my tales then they can look in the archives in general talk, the trip parts 1 2 & 3

Managed to find two out of the three. They were an excellent read, and sorry I missed them the first time.