Dream Air Rifle

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all,   Im new to the site and have only just started to get into shooting, as a kid my parents both had break barrels so have had some play with air rifles before. I started shooting in septem

A RIFLE I CAN SEND OUT ON ITS OWN IN BAD WEATHER AND BRING BACK THE PRAY :laugh:   :thumbs:

Still no like button admin.............

iv got a hw90 weirahach gas ram/ brake barrel .22 have never had such a decent air rifle, the only problem is the weight 8bls but a very good powerfull straight shooting gun,, a good starter for me, but in a few months ill be looking at a multi shot 177 air rifle :thumbs: atb FT

You do love that space bar tails :)

lol, plenty of space between me and the prey :laugh: ..FT

• Like 2

What luck someone at the range had a hw100 and let me put some lead down range...the dude had a £400 hawke scope on it and wow pin point accuracy and the scope took it to the next level. Looks like oneday the rotex will be upgraded. Until that day the hw77 is going to be getting alot of my attention. Have ordered a welsh willy kit for it today. So hopefully by xmas my new toy will be even better :)

.22 pellet at 30 to 40 ft/lbs you still shoot rabbits and the usual vermin into the head. But it delivers a decisive, instantly fatal shot to the upper body/chest area too.

One question though...if hunting with a 30/40 ft/lb rifle...what game are wanting to take down with that?

• Like 2