Dream Air Rifle

Hello all,

Im new to the site and have only just started to get into shooting, as a kid my parents both had break barrels so have had some play with air rifles before. I started shooting in september and have two air rifles...i have the bug and want to share and find out more.

So to the topic of rifles and dream rifles ill start with what i have and what i want (this air rifle dream can come true ;) ) my first gun was a walther rotex rm8 in 1.77 and i have just picked up my new rifle yesterday and thats the weihrauch hw77k laminate in 1.77 and what a rifle it is. If im honest i do love the rotex and the perks a pcp give you but i was supprised just how good the hw77 straight out the box was...just as accurate as the pcp and more pleasure to shoot.

So i think i have found my dream springer (have read once tuned its the definition of perfection) and i already know i will be trading my rotex in one day so i can get my dream pcp and even though i have not had the chance to shoulder one yet my dream pcp is the weihrauch hw100kt laminate.

So what have people got and what would they add to their collections?

Cheers Richard

• Like 4

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello all,   Im new to the site and have only just started to get into shooting, as a kid my parents both had break barrels so have had some play with air rifles before. I started shooting in septem

A RIFLE I CAN SEND OUT ON ITS OWN IN BAD WEATHER AND BRING BACK THE PRAY :laugh:   :thumbs:

Still no like button admin.............

My choice is the rws excalibure always wanted one then then finally got one years ago and will never part with it. Old school simple technology easy to reseal and freaky accurate. Wouldent swap it for anything.

Ahhh. An Excaliber. Back. In. The. Day. Looks like .303 deer stalkers, but running on air.

I have my dream rifles with my HW77 and HW80 .22 and HW97K .177 and my Airtech regulated DAYSTATE REGAL is a superb PCP. But one rifle left to add, the one I would love to have as much as any other, is an AIR ARMS PROSPORT in .22. That's my dream rifle and thanks to a dear pal of mine here, I have the PS stock adapted for left-hand shooting for one, waiting for a decent action to slip into it.

I quite like the look of the RWS EXCALIBRE too. Can a Left-Hander like me shoot it comfortably well?

I've got a low powered smk in .22 that I'm keeping as a training rifle for starting my lad and lass off with, also an HW45 .177, HW35k .22 and an Air arms S400 .22.

The dream rifle is a HW77 in .177 once I get one of those the collection will hopefully be complete.

• Like 1

I have my dream rifles with my HW77 and HW80 .22 and HW97K .177 and my Airtech regulated DAYSTATE REGAL is a superb PCP. But one rifle left to add, the one I would love to have as much as any other, is an AIR ARMS PROSPORT in .22. That's my dream rifle and thanks to a dear pal of mine here, I have the PS stock adapted for left-hand shooting for one, waiting for a decent action to slip into it.

I quite like the look of the RWS EXCALIBRE too. Can a Left-Hander like me shoot it comfortably well?

Im a left hander and have had a few excalibre''s they are fantastic and very comfortable for us leftys; highly tunable to fac ; sadly missed
  • Like 2

iv got a hw90 weirahach gas ram/ brake barrel .22 have never had such a decent air rifle, the only problem is the weight 8bls but a very good powerfull straight shooting gun,, a good starter for me, but in a few months ill be looking at a multi shot 177 air rifle :thumbs: atb FT

iv got a hw90 weirahach gas ram/ brake barrel .22 have never had such a decent air rifle, the only problem is the weight 8bls but a very good powerfull straight shooting gun,, a good starter for me, but in a few months ill be looking at a multi shot 177 air rifle :thumbs: atb FT

You do love that space bar tails :)

• Like 2

Fx royals 400 that's had some work done internally by myself is smooth as silk ... And my project kral bullpup (surprisingly accurate out of the box) my next gun is a fx impact in .25 black version but will have to tell the Mrs its only a couple hundred quidder lol

• Like 2

Welcome aboard Richard. So you fancy one of these

20160512_075939_zpsfh2m1zcb.jpg

Must admit they are nice although now I have a Rapid, I can see myself getting another but not forgetting the Wildcat and sell the above.

Phil

Edited by philpot
  • Like 1