Your First Coursing Dog.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I lost all my old pics found this one today. Fettle X smokey = pettle Pettle X c Yorks Wilkie

Thought I'll up load a few pictures of cruise seems he got measioned abit. And In the picture with the two dogs in is cruise and cruise junior

The first 'coursing type' dog I owned was a bitch called tilly, my mates dad bred her from there well bred pure saluki dog, Jackson to there Lurcher nip. Nip was meant to hold a good amount of saluki

Posted Images

Bad memory mate I lived maple avenue. Few dog men within 10 miles radius of shildon mate.

I've just moved off maple avenue, was fine enough except kids caused a nuisance to my dogs and birds. Still live nearby though. I lived just opposite the chip shop. Small world!

Edited by bhawk

That pic was taking exactly 6 years ago today. She was my best bitch by a long way. if my pup turns out half as good I'll be a happy man

Strong looking bitch mate, what style did C Y's Wilkie have, got a grand daughter to him here

Wilkie was one the best dogs I've seen run. He was a very clever dog he used his head a lot could kill field or fen.

Thought I lost all my old pics found this one today.

Fettle X smokey = pettle

Pettle X c Yorks Wilkie

Nice bitch Craig ? is she the sister to Audi?

Audi was out the second litter I think. Audi was the same stamp of bitch just didn't have as much hair. Pettle looked exactly the same as my bitch.