Whippet Section Needed, Whos With Me ?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good idea.   Maybe the section could close November to March when it's too cold for whippets and reopen in the spring ?

In all seriousness...there is some lovely gear out there for them...... 

Posted Images

I like whippets and like reading about there days/nights out, keep it to this section I reckon.

And if sounds like the whippets have thicker skin than some of there owners LOL

With anything on this site and this section in particular you get some crap posted be it collie x, bull x or whatever, you just need to pick the best bits.

• Like 2

I enjoy the banter as much as the next man, but it's not about hiding from the haters. I'm sure you've noticed its very hard to get a sensible conversation or debate going without the haters taking over the topic and bringing it down to a level where people arnt bothered posting anymore.

you think you got it rough...try owning a fecking collie x on this site.... ?
  • Like 5

I enjoy the banter as much as the next man, but it's not about hiding from the haters. I'm sure you've noticed its very hard to get a sensible conversation or debate going without the haters taking over the topic and bringing it down to a level where people arnt bothered posting anymore.

you think you got it rough...try owning a fecking collie x on this site....

And worse if its a hancock lol

• Like 1

And worse if its a hancock lol

defo need skin thicker than a whippet then I tell you....hahaha f***ing Hancocks
  • Like 2

That's the same with almost everything lately it always seems to end up with a young boy that's read a few books in there council house waiting for there dole check thinking they know it all and ruining the thread offering people out and saying how much money they have

Lol whats a council house got to do with anything

That's the same with almost everything lately it always seems to end up with a young boy that's read a few books in there council house waiting for there dole check thinking they know it all and ruining the thread offering people out and saying how much money they have

Lol whats a council house got to do with anything

feck thought all people that owned lurchers lived or came fae council houses

Wha wha fukcing wha whippet owners whinge more than their curs on a cold day ..........

ide say that's the noise your big lurcher would make if he was brave enough to tackle something that bites . On the other hand a fair amount of little "curs" just get on with it

is socks dog a collie x ?

Wha wha fukcing wha whippet owners whinge more than their curs on a cold day ..........

ide say that's the noise your big lurcher would make if he was brave enough to tackle something that bites . On the other hand a fair amount of little "curs" just get on with it

Something that bites !!!! Are you mad my little princess might get hurt ........

• Like 1

Love whippets, used to post a similar link to this on the working whippet website, but not everybody saw the funny side of it when I said whippets can be a bit nesh. Funny thing is one of the little lurcher bitch's I own is the most weather shy dog I've ever seen.

That's well funny