Whippet Section Needed, Whos With Me ?

can we get socks put up as the guru abit like dear deadre from the sun , he can answer all those whippy questions like where can i buy little boots to keep my whippets feet warm? how can i put stamina into a whippet? , and at the end of each month socks can give away as a prize one of his fitness inventions that bolts to the back of the motor thats about as usefull as a chocolate teapot :yes:

Take the piss all you want he's made 2.5 grand selling them to the day walkers ,and next month he's meeting lord sugar for business talks.

here dont be taking the piss dean lol you know there about as usefull as an ashtray on a motorbike :laugh: but dont tell anyone

Hmm. Motorbike ashtrays. You've given me a business idea. This time next year.......

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good idea.   Maybe the section could close November to March when it's too cold for whippets and reopen in the spring ?

In all seriousness...there is some lovely gear out there for them...... 

Posted Images

Why not get yourselves on the WORKING WHIPPET FORUM.....its full of like minded friendly people........but if your opinionated your screwed.

I must admit I was over the moon when they got the bushing section sorted.

Edited by wuyang

Why not get yourselves on the WORKING WHIPPET FORUM.....its full of like minded friendly people........but if your opinionated your screwed.

I must admit I was over the moon when they got the bushing section sorted.

hey wuyang, I'm on the whippet forum and I like it but I have to say my loyalty lies with the hunting life. Over the years I've been on here I have been in stitches with laughter at some of the slagging that goes on , on this site. And truth be told , people that are into whippets or any other breed just for the money are very quickly sniffed out on this site . There really are some characters on this site and knowledge that you won't find on any other site. Half the fuckers on here are mad but wouldn't life be boring if we were all sane . As I said I do like that forum but ide much rather talk whippets with some of the head bangers and also very knowledgeable folk that I know are on this site . A.t.b
  • Like 5

I think I was a bit unlucky when I was on there, strange as it sounds this fella who was selling some pups said he wouldn't forward the pedigree of the bitch pup until I gave him proof she had been spayed if I bought her.....he guarded his SS lines that seriously. I was stunned and obviously didn't bother buying one and to be honest I couldn't have given two hoots about a paper pedigree.

Edited by wuyang
  • Like 1

I think I was a bit unlucky when I was on there, strange as it sounds this fella who was selling some pups said he wouldn't forward the pedigree of the bitch pup until I gave him proof she had been spayed if I bought her.....he guarded his SS lines that seriously. I was stunned and obviously didn't bother buying one and to be honest I couldn't have given two hoots about a paper pedigree.

yeah , there are some odd balls in the dog game for sure

yeah , there are some odd balls in the dog game for sure

yep, judging by some of the comments some are more line bred than the dogs thats for sure... :laugh:9277847509_4ba3351b52_b.jpg

• Like 1

We could have a bull x section where we offer colouring in competitions and dot to dot, and could possibly get a sponsor from JD( the shop not the new Brian plummer) and offer discounts on Nike airs and trackie bottoms

I'm sure I could find more use for a bull x than a limited bag chaser even without the nike airs

Didn't know they did Nike airs for lurchers now