Fell Am Moorland Wtc ???????

Any clubs around yorkshire way preferably south Yorkshire

I think there's one at Halifax? The mid lancs one is near enough Yorkshire too.
mid lancs couldn't be further away from the middle of lancs. Were was it originally?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was a member for 20 years from mid 80' , North wales was a big well run club , but the FMWT club was suffering from ego's from all around the country and a a lot of back biting the club began to i

Fantastic post 100 percent agree!!

More publicity, more advertisement in places such as the Countrymans Weekly and EDRD, upto date website, regular meetings to air views etc, a regular yearbook the list is endless. Like has been said i

yes nicky newburns club the pennine is the one that covers your area buddy a few lads come up to it from down your way to it, there used to be a south yorkshire club but it shut down years ago

if lads could get the interest they could get the old areas back up and running again

Used to be member of North Yorkshire area but that too had similar problems with area rep buggerin of with the money that been the lad that interviewed Maurice bell on the DVD. The meetings used to be pretty good when they were held more central in north yorks then they moved it to within a few miles of the teeside and Cumbria border and the interest dwindled for me and the lads round my way shame really.

Kents back up and running again now buddy the lad who the new rep is trying to get it back to its former glory,if any lads are interested maby some of the old members might help the lad out and point him in the right direction

come on lee where are you put a plug in for your area lol

There ain't even that many lads working terriers now in kent as there was that used to turn up every month yrs ago.
  • Like 2

I think there's one at Halifax? The mid lancs one is near enough Yorkshire too.
mid lancs couldn't be further away from the middle of lancs. Were was it originally?

Was in Clitheroe for many years in the 70s/80s bout 8 miles from Blackburn.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

its one of them bud we have a good number of members where we are now and are also getting good numbers to our monthly meeting lads travel from as far as merseyside to come to the meetings, no matter where you are its always going to be far away for someone, but i get what you lads are saying it would be better if it was more central