Fell Am Moorland Wtc ???????

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was a member for 20 years from mid 80' , North wales was a big well run club , but the FMWT club was suffering from ego's from all around the country and a a lot of back biting the club began to i

Fantastic post 100 percent agree!!

More publicity, more advertisement in places such as the Countrymans Weekly and EDRD, upto date website, regular meetings to air views etc, a regular yearbook the list is endless. Like has been said i

I had it when it came out Must be at least 15yrs ago.Wasnt something I'd bother watching again even if I had it.Kent had a brilliant area when I first got into terriers I remember 20/30 lads meeting up once a month and every one of them dug with their terriers.I bet half a dozen people have tried to start it up again over the years but it's never been the same.

• Like 1

Kents back up and running again now buddy the lad who the new rep is trying to get it back to its former glory,if any lads are interested maby some of the old members might help the lad out and point him in the right direction

come on lee where are you put a plug in for your area lol

i've watched it a couple of times now and the filming skills and editing are bad to say the least, i know that 2 digs and a bolt i was involved with where edited to together badly to make it look like two bolts , that said some very good snippets of some true gentlemen of the game , and some good footage of a rescue, if the club still own all the film footage maybe get some one who knows what they are doing to reedit it and release it as new

• Like 3