Fell Am Moorland Wtc ???????

Forget the show ponies ,ban show dog owners .

i think the best you can do with that is pick the right judge that wont entertain show ponies they will soon get the hint that they arn't wanted
I don't mean at shows I mean in the club mate .You must be aware there are some that never work a dog but feel the need to tell others how .This is where it goes tits up
  • Like 3

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was a member for 20 years from mid 80' , North wales was a big well run club , but the FMWT club was suffering from ego's from all around the country and a a lot of back biting the club began to i

Fantastic post 100 percent agree!!

More publicity, more advertisement in places such as the Countrymans Weekly and EDRD, upto date website, regular meetings to air views etc, a regular yearbook the list is endless. Like has been said i

I no longer own or work terriers at the time I did I was a member of the durham and northumberland .all the lads I knew in my area were part of it and would gladly help out on a rescue no matter what the conditions. Like I say I no longer have the working terriers but would gladly put my hand in my pocket and make a annual donation to a local club .

• Like 2

Tenbob, can i ask why your area folded if you know

not so sure mate I ended up working away from home and sadly didn't have time to keep or bring another dog in after mine past away maybe some of the durham/northumberland lads could give you a more definite answer. The club was still going strong at the time and maybe hopefully there is a still a group of lads who still get out on rescues but keep it amongst themselves.
  • Like 1

Did the FMWTC receive royalty's ,from countrywide publications? Who used it in their ' digging the dirt books', from the video, made years ago, using members , hard earned money to make it.

im not sure buddy its somthing to look into tho

I got my video direct from the FMWTC and that was in the days before DVD ,so what are we talking about ? 12 or 15 years ago, so I doubt Johnny Bluck even knew what a working terrier was.

The interview with George Newcombe is definitely the same interview but differently edited parts, same with the Maurice Bell interview.

IMO the rescue with the rock fall is worth the price alone.

• Like 1

The Fell and Moorland released it a few years back and I got it at the time.

Mines on video and I got my brother to put it on DVD ,which he did but I lent that to someone and never got it back, so the video is what I have still.

But, Rat Face is after saying there's an interest in releasing it again on DVD. IMO they should as it would probably sell well and is an important piece of working terrier history.

It's a documentary for those who have a genuine love of the working terrier.

For those who love all the macho egotistical crap that can be associated with terrierwork then I wouldn't bother.

• Like 2