Peg And Gun

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

full house and not atrap in sight all caught on running poles with snares very effective

For me, its all about learning, and thinking outside the box. It's about challenging your own abilities.   I'd rather spend a week with Woodga, or Glenn Waters, (who are passionate about what they

Posted Images

mickspics275.jpg

as promised

What was the story with that one Micky? Good pic, but in all honesty, he looks a little strangulated! Lol

SAM_0186_zps8cb2f12b.jpg

P1010349_zps15cd4f34.jpg

Picture046-1.jpg

this place can be seen from the road and there is usually a lot of rabbits sat out and people come from all over to try their luck.

.The truth is that there is that much rubbish underground that it is impposible , they end up leaving the ferrets and in turn they end up on the road or in my traps.

The ferret pictured with rabbits was taken in a BG and is the biggest i have ever seen it was bigger than the rabbits which were in kittle,the one in the snare must have stood up to sniff the wire and moved forward .

Its a shame to kill them but they should not be there.

• Like 3

I'd bet he weren't dead in that fenn when you came along Micky ? Found a nice strong hob caught perfect in a mk6 me mates still working it now.

[/

quote]No fenns don.t kill them i have caught them in a imbra and one in a juby , the one in the bodygrip barely moved the trap .

Icaught one in a fen some years ago it was a doe and after a struggle we got her out alive ,after an hour in the cage i coulg handle her and she turned out to be a very good worker .

• Like 1

that one never moved much Paul , those traps take no prisoners, some years ago i set some BGs in a corner of a field that was alive with rabbits

the first night i caught two nearly full grown fox cubs the place looked like a battlefield tipped up cages half eaten rabbits and very dead foxes