Peg And Gun

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

full house and not atrap in sight all caught on running poles with snares very effective

For me, its all about learning, and thinking outside the box. It's about challenging your own abilities.   I'd rather spend a week with Woodga, or Glenn Waters, (who are passionate about what they

Posted Images

This is why. This. Site. Went down. Hill. Years ago. Full of tossers. Always. Pulling. Posts to. Bits. The rats. Mice and squirrels are. Harder. To snare. Than fox. Rabbit. Press a trigger. Set a trap. The easy. Option

i don;t see any tossers on this thread mate just people with diferrent opinions, of course its easier to catch a mouse with a trap easier still with poision and i for one could never snare one bu i think that

in some circumstances you must consider all the options , as i said its horses for courses.

• Like 1

the man behind the tool is the important factor,I would be of the opinion that peg would catch more in snares than most trappers with traps,and quicker.

snares are taboo in many peoples minds, that is why traps are used more often. nobody really thinks about snaring options, but some of us do.

snaring is for folks who wanna understand things a little bit deeper. refine the sets through real knowledge. you cant really get it on a day course because its a honed skill.

that said i think pegs offering of instruction is about as good as it could get.

a solid foundation to put you on track :thumbs:

• Like 2

When we had chickens in a big run.there were rats digging under the bottom.

Could clearly see were they were going in.

I set a few hazel spring snares on the entrances.

My lads loved flicking the lamp on from the back door in the night to see if any sticks pointing up.

We caught a good few on them snares.

• Like 5

Teapot, Not sure if you know buy You left photobucket open for the public to see all

Have I?? You sure....not sure how lol

By not having the album private, just make it private in settings in photobucket.

On the top right hand side you will see a cog click on that then select privacy. Scroll to the bottom of the page and select private.

post-20736-0-23813600-1479421346_thumb.png

TC

Edited by Tiercel

Thanks tiercel...I think I've done it...I've gone for password is that ok?

As long as you remember it yes. :D by making it private people can only see what you post links too. They cannot see the rest of the album. I have loads of different albums some are public but most are private.

TC