Leave The Site Now

Must be a rough golf course if they have a head of security

I've got permission on 2 and they both got security teams.

Must be the area ?

For what?? lol

Sounds like the easiest f****n job on the planet.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keith in the bunker

Dog shit in the hole's

A lad I know used to travel all over uk to golf courses to collect golf balls qnd he'd clean them and sell them for good money ,anyway one day he asked if I'd give him s lift so I said yes thinking I'

Posted Images

• 5 years later...

A lad I know used to travel all over uk to golf courses to collect golf balls qnd he'd clean them and sell them for good money ,anyway one day he asked if I'd give him s lift so I said yes thinking I'd see what rabbit numbers was like, well he put his sport bag in back of car and we travelled couple hours to course,I parked up and he got his bag out and started to get undressed, well I ask what fcuk you doing and he said putting me wet suit on as I'm going in the ponds to get the balls ,he had flippers on as well ,I never laughed as much I tell ya ,well he was in the pond throwing balls out and I collecting them up in  buckets ,well he must have been in pond for good  two hours when a vehicle came driving over shining a light ,it was head grounds man with the feds ,well they got him out the pond and he standing there in wet suit with flippers on his feet and green crap all over him ,after taking names etc they decided to interview us at station as golf courses all over had reported someone taking golf balls at night ? 

At police station the desk Sargent couldn't keep straight face ,well after interview I was let out straight away but they kept flipper for hours and charged him with going equipit and he got a fine at court , I've never laughed as much lads it was so funny him standing in front of desk Sargent in wet suit and flippers and stinking of goose crap .

It was first and last time I gave him a lift.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Rang for an ambulance early this morning, couldn't keep on my feet, told me long waiting list and if possible make my way there so hear I am 

Hope its just a dizzy spell and nothing serious mate? ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Absolute chaos treating folks in hospital pushchairs in the corridors no beds

Hope soon sorted,  unfortunately it's the same everywhere,  no beds no ambulances.  COVID jamming everything up. Not so much a national health service as a national unhealthy shite state ? 

Edited by sandymere
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Hope soon sorted,  unfortunately it's the same everywhere,  no beds no ambulances.  COVID jamming everything up. Not so much a national health service as a national unhealthy shite state ? 

Your fault

• Haha 2