Lakeland Terrier.

Hello, jcb and dillydog I get the feeling that you don't rate the Lakeland as a worker can I ask why to you both?

Leethedog and kirstysdad nice dogs and I take it you both rate the Lakeland as a worker?

I've been in the game for thirty plus years, I've only ever seen one Lakey you could dig too. He was a good terrier, very hard but was a total liability in the yard, gassy as hell and was pts after attacking a bitch (in season ) and then a four month old bitch on the same day.

There may well be the odd one out there that work but with such small numbers working you'd have all the odds against you trying to find a working line and a pup worth the investment of time and effort

Edited by dillydog
  • Like 1

Lot of faults bred into the Lakelands , I haven't seen one work for a while. Biggest fault was not going to ground but hard as hell. Another when seen ones that did , or hear about them is that the never stayed , when the were bayers . hard ones , dont know. Again ,,the could find but wont and can work and find in cover .