Trial Of Britain First Terrorist Tommy Mair Starts

Excuse me for been thick, but exactly how does killing one person make you a terrorist ? Did he make bombs to blow people up, was he planning attacks on many politicians ? Was this the first of many murders he was planning to commit, was he in collusion with others who had the same ideals ?

Many many people are in prison for killing another human, are they all terrorists ?

Mentally unstable-most possibly, provoked-maybe, an over reactionist- most may think so, I can think of many labels he could be given for taking a life, but I don't think he falls into the terrorist category, regardless of my own opinion if I think he was right or wrong, if she had it coming or it was an outrage, I think he committed an act of murder, and he believed he had his reasons, we may or may not agree with them, but ultimately that's why he is in court, to face the charge of murder, he is not been tried on terrorist charges as far as I am aware

• Like 5

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people'

There's a few thousand wives, husbands, dads, mothers and children of dead servicemen who will never again see their loves one because of the policy's of the Jo Coxs of this world.......it's every bit

.....I think calling him "Britain first" is a bit unfair....he had nothing to do with Britain first the organisation. He was heard to shout Britain must come first....there is a bit of a difference.

Posted Images

A terrible crime he committed but it's of no surprise incidents like this happen when people oppressed. Wasn't the man known to be mentally unstable?? Very unfair labeling the man a terrorist when he's off his rocker.....

Michael Adebowale is schizophrenic, a bit more serious than the depression Tommy Mair suffered with, is it unfair labelling him a terrorist?

No mental illness is a walk in the park, the man is clearly disturbed.

Like a few on here viciously condemning a decent woman.

Have you looked at what's going on in the world lately?.........decent?..........don't be rediculous man !

Excuse me for been thick, but exactly how does killing one person make you a terrorist ? Did he make bombs to blow people up, was he planning attacks on many politicians ? Was this the first of many murders he was planning to commit, was he in collusion with others who had the same ideals ?

Many many people are in prison for killing another human, are they all terrorists ?

Mentally unstable-most possibly, provoked-maybe, an over reactionist- most may think so, I can think of many labels he could be given for taking a life, but I don't think he falls into the terrorist category, regardless of my own opinion if I think he was right or wrong, if she had it coming or it was an outrage, I think he committed an act of murder, and he believed he had his reasons, we may or may not agree with them, but ultimately that's why he is in court, to face the charge of murder, he is not been tried on terrorist charges as far as I am aware

Michael Adebowale and Michael Adebolajo only killed one person, are they not terrorists?

The murder was politically motivated, that's what makes it an act of terrorism and he is being tried under terrorism legislation actually.

Terrorism is an act of violence fueled by political/religious views or for political/religious gains.

If the murder was due to political views it is terrorism.

He had nothing to do with britains first he asked to pose for a picture that was it

How do you know, were you there?

Regardless, if he wanted to pose for a picture with a Britain First banner he obviously supported them so calling him a Britain First terrorist seems fair to me.

Not personally no , but I know one of the lads holding the banner very well

He had nothing to do with britains first he asked to pose for a picture that was it

How do you know, were you there?

Regardless, if he wanted to pose for a picture with a Britain First banner he obviously supported them so calling him a Britain First terrorist seems fair to me.

Not personally no , but I know one of the lads holding the banner very well

Fair enough, actually good to have confirmation that it's definitely him because plenty of folk have tried to deny it :thumbs:

The media and establishment will make sure he is considered a terrorist. That way every time there is an Islamic attack, they can broadly discuss terrorism and bring this bloke into the conversation.

This way it can be discussed as not just an Islamic problem.

• Like 1

It's small potatoes discussing if this should be called "terrorism"........Jesus Christ, is nobody concerned about why this bloke was driven to such a terrible act?..........you are calling it political, so if it's political it obviously means he had a genuine, mind bending problem with what has been done to the country.

Surely that's the real discussion.......or is that all a bit too complicated to talk about.

Don't matter if you think he was right or wrong........what matters is he felt that way and have your political views (in both sides) contributed to this feeling and ultimately Jo Coxs death !

Funny that, I've never seen you or anyone else worrying about what drove Islamic extremists to carry out terrorist attacks :hmm: in fact if anyone on here did they'd be torn apart as a terrorist sympathiser, why is it different now the terrorist is a white right wing extremist?

Funny that, I've never seen you or anyone else worrying about what drove Islamic extremists to carry out terrorist attacks :hmm: in fact if anyone on here did they'd be torn apart as a terrorist sympathiser, why is it different now the terrorist is a white right wing extremist?

I think you will find I have condemned the wests actions in Islamic countries many, many times my friend........you obviously wasn't paying attention ;)

I try not to be narrow minded about these things.

• Like 1

I think you will find I have condemned the wests actions in Islamic countries many, many times my friend........you obviously wasn't paying attention ;)

I try not to be narrow minded about these things.

Honestly I've always thought you were reasonable (even if you're wrong! :D) and you've never come across as a hypocrite so I'll take your word for it and offer you an apology but you have to admit if I made similar posts in a thread about an Islamic terrorist folk would be jumping all over me calling me a terrorist sympathiser and yet everyone is oddly quiet when the same discussion is had about Tommy Mair :hmm:

• Like 1

BGD, so you beleive that politicians bare absolutely no responsibility for creating the conditions that drives people to do these things?.........I think your old granda would say they do.......what do you think ? ;)