Mcgregs Vs Eddie Alvarez

Bit of argy Bargy between Dana white and mcgregor at the end there's a bit of bad blood there mcregors microphone was turned off for a reason. It would be interesting to hear what was said.

was probably because there wasn't 2 belts there.

I like McGregor outside the ring he carries off the talk very well and commits to his own self confidence fully and doesnt sit on the fence......inside it i think he has proved how far a half decent boxer can go in this sport he seems pretty seasoned in every area but his timing and judgment of distance makes these guys look silly he knows how to walk them onto shots and use their momentum against them to the point they are wary of rushing in and engaging him.....which is the basis of any counter puncher in a boxing ring......good luck to the lad its great to see folk have the self worth to succeed in life

• Like 2

I like McGregor outside the ring he carries off the talk very well and commits to his own self confidence fully and doesnt sit on the fence......inside it i think he has proved how far a half decent boxer can go in this sport he seems pretty seasoned in every area but his timing and judgment of distance makes these guys look silly he knows how to walk them onto shots and use their momentum against them to the point they are wary of rushing in and engaging him.....which is the basis of any counter puncher in a boxing ring......good luck to the lad its great to see folk have the self worth to succeed in life

In the octagon he's in a different class but according to Freddie Roach the boxers in his gym boxed him silly, just goes to show the levels involved.

Edited by DogFox123
  • Like 1

In the octagon he's in a different class but according to Freddie Roach the boxers in his gym boxed him silly, just goes to show the levels involved.

I can well believe it he doesnt look to have any exceptional power or speed he just hits correctly turning his punches over properly he doesnt show feints or try to jab his way into range he just reacts off his opponents..... id say he,s probably the first guy ive seen that has adapted basic boxing fundamentals to work in that sport.

I can well believe it he doesnt look to have any exceptional power or speed he just hits correctly turning his punches over properly he doesnt show feints or try to jab his way into range he just reacts off his opponents..... id say he,s probably the first guy ive seen that has adapted basic boxing fundamentals to work in that sport.

Plus the MMA guys lunge in and walk onto shots that a good boxer wouldn't, he's cashing it in over there and fair play to the lad.