Best Weatherproof Clothing For Lamping

What's everyone's recommendation on lamping wear. Been using wax jackets for a while but thinking of getting some decent trousers and jacket

When i was a keener lamper id have worn a bikini on many of my forays into the Dales,just to lamp.Second hand ski trousers from Oxfam and anything warm and nearly waterproof off the same rack would serve my purpose.

I've not test how water proof they are yet ray,but they did OK walking on long grass full of dew

ok are they noisy when walking, i hate that day or night . with being wet ,i just ignore it and carry on, its only really when get back in your motor and sit down you start to notice it, ive been out with trigger in the past some nights and we been soaked head to foot , but if you having a good night lamping you forget the wet . :yes:

I have just got the same ones but not insulated. I got them after my cousin did a season pheasant beating, lamping and general mouching and they are surprisingly waterproof and have good thorn protection . I wore them lamping a few days ago it was still and they were a little noisey but a good wind and some rain and I don't think they'd be bad at all.

Adam

I just get a couple of pairs of combats from the market ' get a 5ltr of waterproofing solution for tents fill the sink with warm water and soke the trousers for ten minutes empty water from sink and Give the trousers a good rinse out then half fill the sink again with cold water and pour half 2.5ltrs of the waterproofing gear in and really rub the trousers in the water and leave for half hour or longer and let them dry naturally,sorted 1 pair will last me a good weekend grafting in the rain apart from that my skin most water proof material in the world