thanks for uploading for me stu. I met these 2 lads when I was in Greece -1 is a Leeds lad but not a shooter and the other, Tim, has his own bar in Corfu - Kazzoos in St Georges South. Tim's a laugh a minute and a real good shot. I promised him a flight on the geese when he came to Leeds and he certainly got one! Made him a very happy man - his first time shooting geese and we got 9 birds out of 3 skeins that came in range. Good day had by all.

• Like 1

we have been called in by a farmer to shoot has many geese has we can in 2 days next week he has been shooting fireworks at them but they came back again .he has no shooting on his land but they are hammering his crops so he asked stu b to sort it out for him stuart does not shoot geese so asked ian and me to sort it out.

:drinks: :drinks: les fingers crossed

hodge do you want to come down week on Friday .got 2 lads coming from Lancashire but me and you can share a hide buddy and you can come again a bit later on there is some graylags about now

yes most deffo will mate do you have my mobile number if so text me the details please bud.. time,, postcode where to meet and such please les