Game Dealers

I know this doesn't answer the question, but, you will get better prices from the local butchers than a game dealer. Google local butchers and some of the big pubs because they are really into game at the moment. Good luck. Jok.

Fck me Gaz. We live in a crazy Fcking worLd. I'm off to bed with a real strong glass of something. Thought I was reading upside down or some'at. I've no doubt he'll clarify the meaning in due course. Jok.

• Like 1

Here I am to clarify jok lol,

Right I have certain number of customers that buy off me each time I go out to keep them happy I sometimes leave myself short of fresh meat for the ferrets. don't mind doing this as these have been customers for a while and pay what I think is fair price.

To buy pigeons and rabbits in feather and fur is a lot less then what I sell fresh oven ready ones for so am not losing out, for the ferrets not bothered if there frozen or fresh, chickens or pheasants as long as its meat lol its all better then the dry stuff in the winter.

so if anyone in Yorkshire as any for sale let me no or if anyone knows any dealers like the original post stated.

Cheers

Ferret 1988. Mate. To be honest it's a long time since I laughed so much. Honestly. We are doing 40/60 rabbits weekly and what do you think the ferrets are getting for food? Not Wellbeloved that's for sure. Lol. Fckg heads. Pull the fur off and chuck em in mate. You watch the little stinkers go bonkers. Roadkill?? Don't you pick any up? Maybe too embarrassed to stop I case someone spots you trying to feed the family for nowt. HAHA? Anyhow. How many ferrets have you got to feed?Jok.

They get all the scraps, heads, road kill etc but don't see much road kill about even when out. Only get out once every 3-4 week get on average 6-10 a time. Feed em myxi ones with heads off. They get all hearts etc when gutted as well. Never had a year as baron for game as this in fact a few year bk I was selling the game to lads that were short. Got 6 on at the min going through about 5-7 pigeons a week and yes there leaving nothing but feathers don't mess about taking out after 5 mins lol use to get a good supply of chickens at one time but people getting more for em at auction now then what I was willing to pay for a old hen and plus they think it's more ethical ha even though they prob going in your local Chinese. Not some trumped up idiot who don't no what he's doing just simply don't want to feed dry in winter. People will say don't sell ya rabbits but looks like getting bk on a moor from Jan so don't want to loose custom and be left with too much surplus the butchers my way will only take rabbits fresh 25+ at a time as they already have suppliers or other only will sell frozen farm ones lol

Edited by ferret1988
  • Like 1