Supplements

I just give them some old fashiond cod live oil and pleanty of good food. The cod liver oil seems to give them a nice coat and helps my old staffy after a walk. i think you can see the diffrance before and after. but who nows

Edited by green dragon

I give them cod liver oil and there on raw food but was thinking about adding some vitamins to there diet. Just thought I'd ask on here in case I'm wasting my money or in case there's any sort of side effects like liver damage etc

Using a new product over here developed for greyhounds called 'ocean feed# delighted with results.

just been looking at that on a greyhound website.How long have you used it? What benefits has it give your dog?
Using it about 5 weeks now.. On advice from the owner of a greyhound supply business over here.. dogs coat has a beautiful shine from it and dogs seems in good form..I dont think any supps are going to show a huge difference in a dog except along with a proper diet help keep the dog in good health