Fao Of Foxdropper

1 of the 3 been nicked mate ,not a happy bunny at all .They weren't big money luckily but enough ,hence the quality of the footage .I still can't find out how to get video on here from it .They are from the states but charge through USB so upload the same but photo bucket doesn't support the whatever!.

Make sure you get a decent cam mate and that it uses a format you understand and that its positioned very discreet .I have a feeling mine was nicked by a fellow hunter using night vision .I'm no techie but I'm sure the nv picks up the beam triggered by movement on the trail cam at night .Got one in the garden now and one in a building watching rats ,hoping to see the stoat that visits .

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply FD! Sorry to hear about the theft really makes my blood boil especially if it is someone you feel you know! There was a situation a few weeks ago when I was out and about at all times of day and night and thought I could certainly do with some assistance! The problem was eventually solved but really took it out of me at the time. Didn't know that about NV picking up the beam very worrying considering the amount of lads using them down my way. Thanks for the advice again FD I hope you can get some footage up at some stage ATB

Love the idea of trail cams for watching wildlife and would love to put a couple around my fowl to see what's watching them at night and licking their lips.

But I hate the fact that there's lads using them now to replace fieldcraft.

I know of one farm where a fellow with a big rifle (no f***ing way am I calling him a stalker) set up several trail cams to watch the deer.

Turned up on time one day and shot a few. A load of bollocks IMO.

I like that idea FD of watching a Stoat hunting Rats.

The only animal IMO that a trail cam should be used to study with the intention of eventually catching is a dog thief / burglar.

• Like 2

Just wondered FD how you got on with the trailcam and did you have any success??? I saw I think it was King selling one a few weeks back nearly new!! Toying with getting one would appreciate any input. Cheers

Yes mate i had no further use for my trail cam and its gone now.

The 1 i had was an.

Acorn 6210 mc.

The higher version is a acorn 6210 mm.

That 1 takes a sim card.just put £5 on the sim and enter your tel number into the cam.

Once it detects movment it takes a pic.

It will text the pic or video straight to your phone.

Handy to have around a trap.

As the picture text would confirm to go and check the trap.

Or around the yard barn etc.

Even in a pitch black shed.

Very handy.

• Like 3

Just wondered FD how you got on with the trailcam and did you have any success??? I saw I think it was King selling one a few weeks back nearly new!! Toying with getting one would appreciate any input. Cheers

Yes mate i had no further use for my trail cam and its gone now.

The 1 i had was an.

Acorn 6210 mc.

The higher version is a acorn 6210 mm.

That 1 takes a sim card.just put £5 on the sim and enter your tel number into the cam.

Once it detects movment it takes a pic.

It will text the pic or video straight to your phone.

Handy to have around a trap.

As the picture text would confirm to go and check the trap.

Or around the yard barn etc.

Even in a pitch black shed.

Very handy.