D Lloyd Lamps

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once you have tried thermal NV it will blow your mind how much stuff you have missed with just lamping

I will drop you a PM now mate. I'm up for that. D Lloyd sent me the 120 in exchange for a honest review on here and he knows I won't lie. If your halogen shows the LED up then I will be the first to c

Picked up the DL 120 Gamekeeper from D.Lloyd on here.   It arrived 2 days after I sent the money and i have to say - what a piece of kit!! Technology really is at its finest on this lamp. Very tigh

• 3 weeks later...

I was out a few weeks ago on my own in the truck lampin rabbits in wheat stubble with the .22 and the dog ....the stubble was quite long and I was spotting with the NV then shineing the roof mounted truck where the rabbit was and even looking through the scope a lot of the time you coulndt see the rabbit ...most were flappers and got with the dog ...the dog has become very good at this he has confidence in where ever i shine the middle of the beam there is something there...ended up with 34 rabbits out of 2 fields in no time at all ....the last field I parked up the truck and walked about ...it a big 45 acre field and when you shone the lamp nothing but with the NV loads of green dots where the rabbits were lying up and like I say the dog has become good .

I dont use the lamp at all whether in the truck or walking all spotting is done with the NV ...I know 2 guys that have truck mounted NVs with the screen inside the truck ....these are good bits of kit you can pick up rabbits at km away ...it takes a bit of getting used to indetifying quarry at a distance but you soon master it

Always wanted to try thermal night vision, well out my price range though! Lol, tried IR night vision but too much messing about!

Recieved my gamekeeper 120 today after ordering late on wednesday. got it charged up fully after work n had a wee walk round the golf coarse. the lamp is excellent. wouldnt belive the power from a light with such a small battery. spot size is just right aswell. only slipped on one bunny but it made cover. cheers again david ?

Recieved my gamekeeper 120 today after ordering late on wednesday. got it charged up fully after work n had a wee walk round the golf coarse. the lamp is excellent.

wouldnt belive the power from a light with such a small battery. spot size is just right aswell. only slipped on one bunny but it made cover. cheers again david ?

You welcome mate glad you like it