D Lloyd Lamps

used one of the led lamps at the start of the season the plr 500 killed 100s or rabbits with it and a few big rabbits within a few a month or 2 of hard lamping the battery was f****d would only last a hour or so from full,there good if u run small land there great but i just dont think they cut it for bigger land or if its a light night struggle to hold game in the lamp iv gone back to the blitz now and its alot better lamp or atleast suits me better [/quote

Did your shop replaced it for you?

no mate i lost the filter and box so dident think were would be any point so just keep it here for when i just go for a walk local

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once you have tried thermal NV it will blow your mind how much stuff you have missed with just lamping

I will drop you a PM now mate. I'm up for that. D Lloyd sent me the 120 in exchange for a honest review on here and he knows I won't lie. If your halogen shows the LED up then I will be the first to c

Picked up the DL 120 Gamekeeper from D.Lloyd on here.   It arrived 2 days after I sent the money and i have to say - what a piece of kit!! Technology really is at its finest on this lamp. Very tigh

Right Gaz I am going to invite you and your dogs up here bring your best top of the range LED light....I will pay for your fuel both ways and will put you and your hounds up foc and you will made most welcome ....to stay as long as you want ....you will see enough gear in a night to keep your dogs busy I can guarentee you that but these rabbits know what a dog and a lamp is so there will be no kick up slips ...we can discus this all we want on THL regarding the advantages of halogen lamps with lithium batteries over LEDs ...as I know it's absolutely nothing to do with my eyes ...I say these lamps are shit you say they are not so let's prove it .

DLoyd I have nothing against you but don't try and make out these lamps there something there not

Were and how do I say that mik

Right Gaz I am going to invite you and your dogs up here bring your best top of the range LED light....I will pay for your fuel both ways and will put you and your hounds up foc and you will made most welcome ....to stay as long as you want ....you will see enough gear in a night to keep your dogs busy I can guarentee you that but these rabbits know what a dog and a lamp is so there will be no kick up slips ...we can discus this all we want on THL regarding the advantages of halogen lamps with lithium batteries over LEDs ...as I know it's absolutely nothing to do with my eyes ...I say these lamps are shit you say they are not so let's prove it .

DLoyd I have nothing against you but don't try and make out these lamps there something there not

I will drop you a PM now mate. I'm up for that. D Lloyd sent me the 120 in exchange for a honest review on here and he knows I won't lie. If your halogen shows the LED up then I will be the first to come on here and say as much. It's not let me down yet but I'm happy to give it a good test.

I wouldn't take a penny off you for fuel and my dogs are shit. But you're on. Lol

Good to see someone has bottle pick up DLoyd on your way up as I see he's in Scotland so won't me more than a few hours from me ....and he will have a good honest chance to test these LED lamps as I have thermal night vision so if there is quarry there we will no before any lamp is shone on it ....now let's keep this to pms to sort this out
  • Like 2

Were and how do I say that mik
Lets just give these LED lamps a good honest test and review

used one of the led lamps at the start of the season the plr 500 killed 100s or rabbits with it and a few big rabbits within a few a month or 2 of hard lamping the battery was f****d would only last a hour or so from full,there good if u run small land there great but i just dont think they cut it for bigger land or if its a light night struggle to hold game in the lamp iv gone back to the blitz now and its alot better lamp or atleast suits me better [/quote

Did your shop replaced it for you?

no mate i lost the filter and box so dident think were would be any point so just keep it here for when i just go for a walk local

Well next time deal with me if you had a problem I would of got it fixed for you in a timely fashion

I will drop you a PM now mate. I'm up for that. D Lloyd sent me the 120 in exchange for a honest review on here and he knows I won't lie. If your halogen shows the LED up then I will be the first to come on here and say as much. It's not let me down yet but I'm happy to give it a good test.

I wouldn't take a penny off you for fuel and my dogs are shit. But you're on. Lol

Don't worry about your dogs I run a chocolate lab cross with bad eyes ..lol

I'm not a fan of the led, the light is all wrong for me. I prefer the warm colour that a halogen gives you, when I lamp local it's on the hills so it's always a fine mist blowing about and the glare back off the led makes lamping tricky.

These led lamps are handy things for the ease of carrying them if nothing else, chuck it in your pocket and away you go

I think you close to me mate iv sold more LEDs to local lads than any thing
Not sure you're local to me Dai, I'm not knocking the lamps butt just saying I don't get on with them. Loads of lads local to me got bull x's that don't mean I'm gonna get one. ?

Led are shite and over rated, novelty soon wears off, all this sales pitch patter about heavy batteries an cables haha who the fook carries a heavy batteries?? I git lithiums here older than 3 of my kids haha and ain't some of the biggest bags in history been caught usin a lamp with a wire haha

Lloydy you chat shite, sell shite and are a piece a shite imo, always on with peddling your cheap Chinese lamps, it's cringe worthy. How many have you sold an had returned through being shite? How many have you had to replace cos they cheap Chinese tat, folk comparing them to the clulite an tracer, your are cheap shit copy's. You sound like a desperate salesman with Tourette's way you go on, every thread a lamp mentioned an your all over it haha

We all entitled to our opinions, and that's mine, I await your besties to come defend you from the nasty man haha

i bought my lamp mate so if it was shit I'd of not bought it when I met up with D lloyd. I don't know him, personally but seem a tidy guy. I speak as I find.

Regards to the lamp it could be shit in.few weeks, if it is I will say. I'm sure he will sort it.

I was mever a fan of LED, because I used a 150, the 120 is better in my opinion.