D Lloyd Lamps

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once you have tried thermal NV it will blow your mind how much stuff you have missed with just lamping

I will drop you a PM now mate. I'm up for that. D Lloyd sent me the 120 in exchange for a honest review on here and he knows I won't lie. If your halogen shows the LED up then I will be the first to c

Picked up the DL 120 Gamekeeper from D.Lloyd on here.   It arrived 2 days after I sent the money and i have to say - what a piece of kit!! Technology really is at its finest on this lamp. Very tigh

Went and looked at the two and walked away with the 120 I think with the metal head. Was shocked by distance of the lamp when tested on a playing field.

Lucky his lamps were better than his tea ? cheers d lloyd.

Just to add stopped on way home and used the red filter and could spot rabbits 100metres away no problem. Not a bad filter tbh. Considering how poor the deben 150 with filter is this is better.

• Like 1

Went and looked at the two and walked away with the 120 I think with the metal head. Was shocked by distance of the lamp when tested on a playing field.

Lucky his lamps were better than his tea ? cheers d lloyd.

Just to add stopped on way home and used the red filter and could spot rabbits 100metres away no problem. Not a bad filter tbh. Considering how poor the deben 150 with filter is this is better.

Glad you liked it mate are you a convert to the led now if its yes you can have a mug of tea next time lol

Lucky his lamps were better than his tea cheers d lloyd.

Glad you liked it mate are you a convert to the led now if its yes you can have a mug of tea next time lol

Ask him if he is he is still converted at the end of the season

• Like 2

What you problem mik you getting boring now.any body saying the not happy no if you stuck in the past that's your problem not mine

• Like 1

What you problem mik you getting boring now.any body saying the not happy no if you stuck in the past that's your problem not mine

Fella I don't have a problem ...you asked the lad if he was converted to LED lamps and I said ask him after he and anyone else for that matter what they think once they have done a full season with one ...we will wait and see their answers ..plain and simples

Let DLoyd answer that one