D Lloyd Lamps

Ordered mine last sunday evening and it came on tuesday morning. I wasnt in unfortunately so picked it up yesterday. Very impressed with it. Only gave it a quick shine so not fully tested battery life but good distance, tight beam, not heavy, decent build quality and excellent service.

Cheers fella

Ry

• Like 1

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once you have tried thermal NV it will blow your mind how much stuff you have missed with just lamping

I will drop you a PM now mate. I'm up for that. D Lloyd sent me the 120 in exchange for a honest review on here and he knows I won't lie. If your halogen shows the LED up then I will be the first to c

Picked up the DL 120 Gamekeeper from D.Lloyd on here.   It arrived 2 days after I sent the money and i have to say - what a piece of kit!! Technology really is at its finest on this lamp. Very tigh

Just got in from beating and new lamps here, ordered it Thursday night so brilliant delivery/postage. Cheers D Lloyd can't wait to try it out.

Adam

Also Has anybody compared the 120 to the lamp with the red and white bulbs?

Cheers Adam

Yes the 120 has a more powerful beam than then the pro hunter but sporting eyes with the pro hunter is a piece of cake

So if I currently use a tracer 140, what's the equivalent you do d Lloyd ?

Led 150 would give you a bit more than you 140 and you would not need a battery as its in the lamp handle.

Or about the same if you like to yous a filter to spot go for the new pro hunter with red and white led white light would be like you 140 red light would be better than you filter buy a long way and comes with battery in handle to for £50 at the moment

What's the average lamping time you get out of the 120 lamps

It sed 1 hour constant yous but iv lamp over 3 hours and not run it out yet
Do you do a clip on red filter or owt for the gamekeeper 120?

I have got a few filter coming with this weeks order to try them out so I'll see if they are any good and let you now mate

What's the prices on the whole range of dl lamps?

Led 150 £50 posted

New pro hunter red white led £50 posted

DL 100 £55 posted

Gamekeeper 120 £70 posted

45wat lightning £90 posted

What is the 45w lightning lamp, does it have a built in battery?

It is the brightest of all led lamp at the moment no its not got battery it comes with cable. Had a lad come back this week with is mate to get a second one sed it is better than his Blitz's

I took my game keeper 120 out ladtnite just to see wat the beam was like im well impressed I will say even squeaked a fox down the beam for the crack

Glad you like it mate lamps came today I caught the post so you 150 mite be there tomorrow.

• Like 1

Iv seen all the lamps in action and iv got to be fair theyr a cracking piece of kit and for the money you won't go wrong iv got the striker enforcer with the lithium battery cost me over £300 and these lamps are as good as it any day of the week, fuking tamping lol and with the added bonus of it being cordless , I'd recommend them and I'm ordering the red/white fuker this week for bunny bashing it's a cracking little lamp , hope that helps guys ?

• Like 1

Is the red and white same as the 150 but with red and white?????

I got the Red and White lamp at the same time as the 150 mate. It is basically a spotting lamp. Very very good when Red because you can see eyes very far back but you need to have another person with a 'proper lamp' for when you want to run the quarry.

Me and my mate do it that way and it has improved our bag size significantly

• Like 2