D Lloyd Lamps

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once you have tried thermal NV it will blow your mind how much stuff you have missed with just lamping

I will drop you a PM now mate. I'm up for that. D Lloyd sent me the 120 in exchange for a honest review on here and he knows I won't lie. If your halogen shows the LED up then I will be the first to c

Picked up the DL 120 Gamekeeper from D.Lloyd on here.   It arrived 2 days after I sent the money and i have to say - what a piece of kit!! Technology really is at its finest on this lamp. Very tigh

Recieved mine today some difference in size from the 120 to the 100 will give u my reviews in a few days

everybody knows your a mad scotsman and that you are afraid of the dark!!!

atb

Shh on here a get to pretend am not to fit in. Keep this up and ul no be getting a walk on my promise land haha

Recieved mine today some difference in size from the 120 to the 100 will give u my reviews in a few days

atb

Shh on here a get to pretend am not to fit in. Keep this up and ul no be getting a walk on my promise land haha

ha ha mate i have it better than that....you keep sending me the small clips, and pics and write ups....i can sit at home in the warm and feel as if i have been out!!1 bonus

atb

atb

ha ha mate i have it better than that....you keep sending me the small clips, and pics and write ups....i can sit at home in the warm and feel as if i have been out!!1 bonus

atb

Bastart a knew U where up to no good lol

Just got in from beating and new lamps here, ordered it Thursday night so brilliant delivery/postage. Cheers D Lloyd can't wait to try it out.

Adam

Also Has anybody compared the 120 to the lamp with the red and white bulbs?

Cheers Adam

Edited by clayflint
  • Like 1