Bone Man

evening lads,my ozzy pup banged his toe up about 2.5 weeks ago chasing something and it took him onto the road never come back lame i ran him the next night and noticed he wasent right so took him home and noticed he was sore on one of his front toes and abit of swelling so had him down the local vets the next morning said hes not broken it just banged it and wants 4-6 weeks off swelling gone now and i can move the toes freely without pain does anyone no of a bone man in west midlands or as close to as possible? have tried robert meek but he said hes ill so not doing anything for a week and rely want to get someone that knows abit more about running injuries to have a better look at it asap as dont want to crack back on with fitness and make things worse,

thanks 14718691_10207712592748744_7735589452912

• Like 1

I only know of rob mate so can't help sorry but real nice looking dog can tell he gets the time put in to him, all the best with injury though

cheers pal if i cant get anyone else will have to wait for rob will give him a call the weekend see if he can have a look

Does anyone know of a bone man in the south Wales area? Had a night out with my bitch 2 weeks ago no bumps in the field didn't show no bother with her leg then the next day she was limping so rest it after a couple of days u wouldn't of thought there was anything wrong but took her out last night and today she can't put it down again so something must be up. So if anyone knows of any that would help me out a lot rather than pay big bucks at the vets. Cheers Atb adam