Electricity pilons

Dead eye Dick

Out flying my 9yr old male harris hawk today when he landed on an electricity post and got electricuted on phoning manweb and explaining the situation they said it was a regular occurance and said "it's just one of those things" Just wondering if any body has had this happen to them and if so what did they do about it and how far did they get? :no::(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Thats some bad shit mate :icon_eek:! a lad down here lost his when it landed on a Transformer box, he contacted the Electricity who mentioned they would look into Insulating the cables around the box!! that was the last he heard from them :angry:....

Jasper

Well I'm sorry to be in the minority but I aint about to bend down and take it up the back box I have been in touch with Scotish power and they said it's just one of those thing it happens nearly every day be it with falconers birds or wild ones. So I'm taking it a step forward I've got an interview with the local papers the leader, the chronical, bbc wales and itv wales. Yes I know it aint gona bring my bird back but it might just put some shit in the eye of the big man taking on the little man coz after the last conversation with the electricity company they are gona sue me for dammage to there pole plus the fact that my bird caused a power cut in the area.!!! Bring it on!!!!! :boxing::feck:

Thats some bad shit mate :icon_eek:! a lad down here lost his when it landed on a Transformer box, he contacted the Electricity who mentioned they would look into Insulating the cables around the box!! that was the last he heard from them :angry:....

Jasper

Been contacted today by the power company they are sending out a line engineer to take a look at the posts to insulate it. And due to the fact that a man from the Power company thretend to sue me for my bird "damaging the wire" who was'nt in a position to make these thret's they are offering me compensation NOT for my bird but for the way they handled the case.

Any way if anyone experiences a bird be it wild or trained harmed or found at the bottom or electricity post they need to phone Energy Watch on 08459060708 they are the complaint department for electricity providers. The more people that phone them when things like this happen I have been told that they will have to act upon it.