Ferret Dry Food

Fracko. Multi-Vitamin Malt Paste made by beaphar comes in a tube like tooth paste. Surpose to be good for their coat and anti-hairball etc. They probably don't really need it but I like to spoil them these days. Cheaper to buy it on line.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

I use ferret feast, the ferrets do good on it, but it's always supplemented with fresh meat and fish every so often.

It's good for the cats too, they're much less smelly when on ferret food, and price per kilo is less expensive than most cat foods. I think I pay 18 for the 10 kilo sack

James Well Beloved is the poorest quality ferret food there is in this country, it used to be a brilliant one but then it got took over by the company that makes Mars bars, they've removed a lot of the ingredients so there's nearly no nutritional value to the food anymore.

Alpha ferret feast seems to be a good ferret food but can make them get grubby teeth quickly, Selective is another ferret food that seems to be a good one but can be expensive. CSJ Ferret kibble so far from when I've used it, is a good one, and keeps their teeth clean because it's got bone in the kibble, it's also not overly expensive either, it's just hard to find.

Some people feed their ferrets fish, I do, mine love whole pilchards and sardines.