• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pups I've been gifted from a member off here. Thought I'd share a few pics.

a couple of young whites.........................   atb

My young bitch pup

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Chesney how are they bred? Looks like they could be booth blood.  If so wanna send one across the pond? 

Not an ounce of booth in them ace Boone and there not for sale there staying where they are I've plenty empty kennells this litter will fill them and keep me busy for the while.

• Like 7
On 11/27/2017 at 12:30, chesney said:

4 days old 

IMG_20171127_175754.jpg

IMG_20171127_175739.jpg

Chesney how are they bred? Looks like they could be booth blood.  If so wanna send one across the pond?    I'm messing with you, don't know anything about the booth dogs.  Lol,  but how are they bred and good to you for keeping them and not selling any.. Says alot about what you expect from the litter to keep them. Nice

5 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Chesney how are they bred? Looks like they could be booth blood.  If so wanna send one across the pond?    I'm messing with you, don't know anything about the booth dogs.  Lol,  but how are they bred and good to you for keeping them and not selling any.. Says alot about what you expect from the litter to keep them. Nice

The litter wasn't planned mistake mating but the parents are sound and what's behind them is the same they have a good a chance as any they could be useless aswell I'll take me chances

• Like 3
On 30/11/2017 at 21:50, Ace Boone coon said:

Sure you don' want to let one go for sale ? Please LOL