What Is The Best Competition Scope

Something with a uber high mag then. For quality that won't break the bank, I'd look at the falcon menace range. Heavy, big, on the FFP and reticle is navy seal to say the least. Think they have models that go up to 50 x which is massive overkill but the FT lads like that shit.

On the high side of 300 beans, but you don't get a decent FT scope for less really. Unless you look at the second hand market, of course.

You shoot FT I assume? What's your rig?

Something with a uber high mag then. For quality that won't break the bank, I'd look at the falcon menace range. Heavy, big, on the FFP and reticle is navy seal to say the least. Think they have models that go up to 50 x which is massive overkill but the FT lads like that shit.

On the high side of 300 beans, but you don't get a decent FT scope for less really. Unless you look at the second hand market, of course.

just started to get into it I'm going to buy an air arms s200 in 177 soon maybe this week end
  • Like 1

just started to get into it I'm going to buy an air arms s200 in 177 soon maybe this week end

Nice man. A falcon may be on the big side for your new purchase. The scope would probably weigh more than the item it sits on.

Nice man. A falcon may be on the big side for your new purchase. The scope would probably weigh more than the item it sits on.

i think my best option is to look and ask around