Toughest Part Of The Country.......

Grew up with in Bristol and spent a fair bit of time in and around St Paul's, was only a kid but seen enough to know it was rough enough....

Dundalk is the only place I've had aggro on a couple of occasions with not a lot of reason, other than being English really.. that would be early to mid 90,s. I be a lot of family over there, but got into a few scrapes.. all seemed fun at the time lol

But the roughest place I've seen by far is around the camp fire at the annual THL fishing comp, there is some serious rough looking fuckers around it lol

• Like 3

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May surprise some but I would say Cornwall ,I went to a pub there once and ordered the coq. a vin and they offered me a Merlot to accompany it !!!!imagine !!

It was funny for a while....now it's getting embarrassing....you all sound as bad as each other.

Must admit it does look like ol Dogfox has lost his nut a bit on here lately which is a shame as i recollect sharing a few decent natters about boxing and suchlike......but it dont help when a bunch o

Posted Images

Grew up with in Bristol and spent a fair bit of time in and around St Paul's, was only a kid but seen enough to know it was rough enough....

Dundalk is the only place I've had aggro on a couple of occasions with not a lot of reason, other than being English really.. that would be early to mid 90,s. I be a lot of family over there, but got into a few scrapes.. all seemed fun at the time lol

But the roughest place I've seen by far is around the camp fire at the annual THL fishing comp, there is some serious rough looking fuckers around it lol

????

I've worked in Bristol a fair bit, are you the man known as "Nytol"

I've worked in Bristol a fair bit, are you the man known as "Nytol"

No, haven't lived there for years

• Like 1