Its obvious that Jeremy Corbyn is being kept afloat by those MP's and party workers who would never have any credibility or power otherwise. Its all just a game to them Power, Money and 'influence'. Labour supporters 'Grass roots' must see an evangelical figure, a Joe Stalin. I see a pile of muddled ****.

Teresa May needs to call an election and ram the result down his unyielding throat. (Maybe Diane Abbots too and all the rest..........)

• Like 2

He now says that if the Goverment decide to leave the single market, he will block article 50, as you know to stay in the single market you must accept free movement and EU law.

so he and all that votes for him ,,,, about 140 want to change the course , hes a wankpot with no vote and fk all vote

However much of a conspiracy theorist i am, I really doubt that the will of over half the population can or will be ignored. Might take a bit longer, but I'm sure it will still go ahead.

politicians have been ignoring the will of the people for years