Kennel Coats

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I derive great pleasure in looking after my wee Mouchers ... I like to see them warm and comfortable,...I spoil them something rotten... Obviously,..nowadays,..they are mostly pets,...but, there

Greyhound megastore, greyhound superstore? Use Lawsons animal feeds, can't do links.

i rug both of mine up.....much to the amusements of the lads i hunt with lol   i see a difference in the dog   atb

Posted Images

I like the sound of them DC. Are they a job for an electrician or could anyone put them in? I put lighting into my kennels over the summer which was pretty straight forward but I'd imagine for heating I'd need different wiring?

they just plug in to normal plug socket and away you go rh.they come in different lengths and cost way less than a heat lamp.type in tube heater hydroponics on ebay.set the built in thermostat and it turns on and off .they the bollocks. Atb dc
  • 3 weeks later...

I use coats on the lurchers in their kennels when it gets cold in the winter from woodland dog coats on ebay ....my kennels are lined with king span and I use plenty of clean straw bedding at this time of year but they love getting there jacket on when its cold

• Like 1