Whats The Best Scottish Whiskey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember a mates Labrador on a days shooting swimming the River Boyne while it was in spate, out the other side ,caught a runner and swam the river back with the Pheasant. The gun who shot the Phea

None there shite

I like the glenlivet, very nice

id rather buy 2 bottles of woodfords reserve bourbon for the £50 but if whiskey it is, isle of jura 16 year old is around £38 - £40 and a nice drop.

you have so many to choose from and what one person likes someone else wont. personal preference really with this stuff.

I've gone past old pulteney now as last bottle was weak tasting, glenmorangie mid winters dram is worth a go at £30 in sainsburys and glenfiddich 15 solera doing the rounds at £32 in morrisons or asda, or lasanta at£40 in morrisons is good but we all have different tastes,

I remember a mates Labrador on a days shooting swimming the River Boyne while it was in spate, out the other side ,caught a runner and swam the river back with the Pheasant.

The gun who shot the Pheasant presented my mate with a bottle of Glenmorangie in a wooden box the following week.

My mate had it for weeks and wouldn't open it because he wouldn't have had a story to tell of the great retrieve.

I embarrassed him into opening it one night so he got two glasses and the next thing ya know we had the bottle drunk.

He was disgusted.

He was even more disgusted when he caught me in his front garden spewing his precious Glenmorangie all over his roses, LOL.

Still my favourite Scotch though.

• Like 8