A Proper Winter Or Not ??? ..........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Indians asked their Chief in Autumn if the Winter was going to be cold or not. Not really knowing an answer, the chief replies that the Winter was going to be cold and that the members of the vill

Lots of berries means a good pollination the previous spring, not a hard winter.   TC

I think there's a few members on here who use a bit of snow to blow their minds.

Posted Images

i go bye my breeding birds of prey and the way in really cold weather how much they eat,this month there putting 2 times as much food away as they would normaly eat,my male spar that weighs 7 ozs is scoffing as if theres no tomorrow,nature can tell you more then any weather experts

• Like 2

i go bye my breeding birds of prey and the way in really cold weather how much they eat,this month there putting 2 times as much food away as they would normaly eat,my male spar that weighs 7 ozs is scoffing as if theres no tomorrow,nature can tell you more then any weather experts

Oh yeah that's why I been munching my head off too .

• Like 1

The Indians asked their Chief in Autumn if the Winter was going to be cold or not. Not really knowing an answer, the chief replies that the Winter was going to be cold and that the members of the village were to collect wood to be prepared. Being a good leader, he then went to the next phone booth and called the National Weather Service and asked, "Is this winter to be cold?" The man on the phone responded, "This Winter is going to be quite cold indeed." So the Chief went back to speed up his people to collect even more wood to be prepared. A week later he called the National Weather Service again, "Is it going to be a very cold winter?" "Yes", the man replied, "it's going to be a very cold Winter." So the Chief goes back to his people and orders them to go and find every scrap of wood they can find. Two weeks later he calls the National Weather Service again: "Are you absolutely sure that the Winter is going to be very cold?" "Absolutely," the man replies, "the Indians are collecting wood like crazy!"

• Like 12

The Indians asked their Chief in Autumn if the Winter was going to be cold or not. Not really knowing an answer, the chief replies that the Winter was going to be cold and that the members of the village were to collect wood to be prepared. Being a good leader, he then went to the next phone booth and called the National Weather Service and asked, "Is this winter to be cold?" The man on the phone responded, "This Winter is going to be quite cold indeed." So the Chief went back to speed up his people to collect even more wood to be prepared. A week later he called the National Weather Service again, "Is it going to be a very cold winter?" "Yes", the man replied, "it's going to be a very cold Winter." So the Chief goes back to his people and orders them to go and find every scrap of wood they can find. Two weeks later he calls the National Weather Service again: "Are you absolutely sure that the Winter is going to be very cold?" "Absolutely," the man replies, "the Indians are collecting wood like crazy!"

Lol very good kanny

I think it will be might not be -17 but think we might get some frost iam alrdy planning on buying a new paraffin heater and a quiet Gennie cos you know it's f***ing cold when the power goes out and the heating doesn't work but as for how cold no f****r can tell

• Like 1

That made me laugh so hard I shat.

• Like 2