A Proper Winter Or Not ??? ..........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Indians asked their Chief in Autumn if the Winter was going to be cold or not. Not really knowing an answer, the chief replies that the Winter was going to be cold and that the members of the vill

Lots of berries means a good pollination the previous spring, not a hard winter.   TC

I think there's a few members on here who use a bit of snow to blow their minds.

Posted Images

Last few nights here have been frosty and last year it was only frosty once or twice the mrs got me an expencesive winter coat for cristmas and i was sick of sweating the bollox off myself everytime i went for a walk ive just took it out the attic hopefully i get to use it this winter.

We are about due for a cold one. We've had frosty mornings here for a while now but it was 22 degrees yesterday afternoon, so who knows? Certainly not the Met Office.

22 degrees are you sure lmfao I wish

Edited by CushtyJook

We are about due for a cold one. We've had frosty mornings here for a while now but it was 22 degrees yesterday afternoon, so who knows? Certainly not the Met Office.

Yes. It was 22 degrees here yesterday afternoon.

Yes but you live in Kenya .......

• Like 2

Yes but you live in Timbuktu .......

• Like 1

2 light frosts here in October, which was earlier than last year.......but then back to 18 degrees last wkend!

.....it makes it tricky to get the underfloor heating just right...haha