Walk Out.

Had acouple of hours walk out yesterday over cast little on the warm side but ground was bangon for running. Never saw diddly. last year this time same ground was bumping . Farmers thick on the ground ploughing and rolling need another week or two and a couple of frosts. Even a charlie was running about but to far and wrong side of a busy road to get a look so lives on for another day.

Edited by desertbred

Done more or less the same on Sunday morning and got a lovely run for my lurcher with her pilot taking her under a gate and into the next field.

I ran to the gate only to see my lurcher coming back to me through a field of new born lambs. Couldn't believe my eyes.

That's the earliest I've ever seen lambs.

Still, it might make for a few call outs when the weather hardens.

• Like 1

Nope, lol, there was several new born lambs in the field between 4 and 1 day olds.

Worked with sheep long enough to know and I had to look twice. No problems with my lurcher ,she see's sheep every week and knows that lambs are not quarry too.

What amazes me is that the farmer who owns them is touching 80 and breeding early lambs is not old school, but who knows ?

Maybe he's hoping on an early market.

Had acouple of hours walk out yesterday over cast little on the warm side but ground was bangon for running. Never saw diddly. last year this time same ground was bumping . Farmers thick on the ground ploughing and rolling need another week or two and a couple of frosts. Even a charlie was running about but to far and wrong side of a busy road to get a look so lives on for another day.

You got yourself one of them off-road motorised shopping carts to get you out and about then?

Good for you ???

Either way it's more country than I'm seeing at the moment mate ;)

You got yourself one of them off-road motorised shopping carts to get you out and about then?

Good for you

Fit as a butchers now mate lost a load of weight still got aches and twinges but its either get out or get on with the wifes ever growing list of diy jobs :hmm: choices LOL

• Like 2

Good for you

Fit as a butchers now mate lost a load of weight still got aches and twinges but its either get out or get on with the wifes ever growing list of diy jobs :hmm: choices LOL
i think every mans other half has a to do list tat never seems to get any smaller lol