Best Dog For Hare On Small Fields

People talk about one trick ponies then want a dog to run on specific land. If I have a running/ hunting dog it needs to do just that irrespective of the type or size of land or what game it is loosed on. Otherwis how is a working dog, one trick ponies belong in a circus.

• Like 3

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the best rabbit lamping dogs I've ever watched was a first cross pit bull X greyhound ',,this was back in the late ,s early 90s,,,small bitch 22 inch would runn all night,,and did...   Don't

wee bitch up n at them,big or small land doesnt matter.

23" a handy size for anywhere

Posted Images

Dont think its one trick pony more specailzing an area. Yet again not a trick question.all very negetive comments.leave you guys to post your illegal preban pics.

All slag chavs in trainer off lol

You dont seem to understand the game thats for sure not a trick statement.

• Like 1

With specific breeds you are reasonably sure what you will get as regards size, aptitude and within certain boundaries capabilities . When crosses especially multiple crosses enter the equation it changes so its not a one size fits all scenario Are you sure your not Paul Danials ghost with your fascination with cards and trick questions.

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 2

I had a big numb blue dog that would wop hares in small fields.I'm reading this and

Size is mentioned quite a lot. f**k the size.it either can or can't. And I mean regular not just the odd one.and over 6 seasons. Get something bred right and out off something that's been doing it.then you have half a chance.and stay away from whippets they can't even stop the draft under your door.

• Like 5

22" Saluki/Whippet. She will turn on a 5p fully gutty and will run all night! 27" Bull/Grey will all game take rabbits included! Was never a bullx fan till this dog hes great to watch and so clever especially compared to the whippet lol

The bull xis a big ugly c**t :laugh:

• Like 1