• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just over 3 months now         Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk    

Over 6 months now         Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk    

Posted Images

Looking well both of them. The bitch that went to Florida is coming on really nice too. I'm really pleased with all of the comments I've had back it's been well worth it so far. The blue dog is coming on nicely but he's such a lump I'm being very careful with him. He moves and thinks like a big collie but he's still that long in the body he looks like a sausage dog. I'll try and get some pictures up. The Wheaton litter are coming on nicely had a weekend with one of the dog pups out the litter and he didn't disappoint at all. Now if only this cattle dog bitch would break down I could have a few years with no pups and lots of work.

• Like 1

What's the one in Florida going to be doing GVC nice variety to hunt there.

It's not a hunting home unfortunately but it is a competition home with a very accomplished lady that trains malnois. She's gone off to be a dock diving dog. The lady she's gone to is a world champion and world record holder. She can't praise her enough for brains and willingness to please .

• Like 1

Looking well both of them. The bitch that went to Florida is coming on really nice too. I'm really pleased with all of the comments I've had back it's been well worth it so far. The blue dog is coming on nicely but he's such a lump I'm being very careful with him. He moves and thinks like a big collie but he's still that long in the body he looks like a sausage dog. I'll try and get some pictures up. The Wheaton litter are coming on nicely had a weekend with one of the dog pups out the litter and he didn't disappoint at all. Now if only this cattle dog bitch would break down I could have a few years with no pups and lots of work.

Cheers gvc, I'm very happy with Lad, the others are thriving.

Seen a video of the one in Florida, the lady certainly has the touch.

All the best ?

Alot of thinking went into this litter, these pups have the attributes of making very good dogs. Regards Collie John.

have a look in general talk sec, a good little collie pup on there, doing a bit herding , just your kind of thing .!!

• Like 1

Fair play to her ,expect she paid good money to import her.

it wasn't cheep and to honest I had a few sleepless nights organising things but crystal said that she had never came across anything bred that way in the states. If there is one ounce of tallent in the bitch she will coaxe it out.

• Like 1

Strong pup mate,like the look of him.

Are you pleased with him so far?

Cheers

yes very but I'm taking it mega slow. I'll try and get some better picks. He's already bigger than the young Wheaton.