Are You Lump Of Crap In Uk Shoe

I think the majority of people have their head shoved up their arse worrying about whose being kicked off xfactor/big brother etc or what someone they went to school with but never talked had for tea, they don't care about anything else.

• Like 2

Even though it looks and a lot of cases the tribes are treated better. I realised a long time ago its not because they care for them any better. Its more to do with scoring political points and making the opposition look bad.

I know there are liberal do gooders who piss us off but the flip side to that i have enormous respect for the ones who do go to these disaster zones and war zones purely for unselfish reasons they are just naturally compassionate and caring people. Goverments though they dont give a f**k. Only time they actually go that extra mile is there votes to be had.

Watched the news story of the surgeon from here going to syria after seeing those poor kids and the hell they are suffering.

not something i would do and hats off to him.

• Like 8

Even though it looks and a lot of cases the tribes are treated better. I realised a long time ago its not because they care for them any better. Its more to do with scoring political points and making the opposition look bad.

I know there are liberal do gooders who piss us off but the flip side to that i have enormous respect for the ones who do go to these disaster zones and war zones purely for unselfish reasons they are just naturally compassionate and caring people. Goverments though they dont give a f**k. Only time they actually go that extra mile is there votes to be had.

Watched the news story of the surgeon from here going to syria after seeing those poor kids and the hell they are suffering.

not something i would do and hats off to him.

Are you referring to David Nott? I heard an interview with him on the radio sometime back & he nearly had me in tears. Operating on young kiddies with bombs dropping around him while everyone else had f****d off!

• Like 1

Yea mate sure thats the guy. How he can do that with the constant threat of being blown to bits himself.

But he must be a guy who believes he has a gift and thats where he is needed most. He could have easily just lived @ home with all his comforts.

Should give him a knighthood instead of some rich pop star or some other person who doesnt warrant one IMO

• Like 1

I've always fancied opening a soup kitchen, no idea why but always something I wanted to do, sometimes people just need that little break and everything else will fall into place, and I'd rather help fellow brits who are starving rather than someone who lives miles away

• Like 4

I was glad when the daughter graduated she was going to go into politics and i think there the biggest swindles in the country she could of had a easy life plenty money wages and falsifying claims back

just look at all the previous first ministers of Scotland they have all been on the fiddle so it goes right to the top and we accept it , we should be like the french and sharpening up the guillotine blade

We are too fecking scared to do anything except chops off about it mate, that's the long and the short of it........if you stand back and have a serious look at how much money gets took off you, what it gets spent on, the rules and regulations that govern your life ect ect it's terrible.

If you were reading it in a book you would say it's insane and yet it's England's reality.......

• Like 1

Check out the levels of old age pension paid to pensioners in the rest of europe and other advanced economies.-then compare ours.

https://conversation.which.co.uk/money/uk-state-pension-comparison-serps/

Check out what we spend on health compared to other countries. We are not even a lump of crap-that's annoying and a bugger to get off. We don't even constitute a nuisance, we let them get way with it and say feck all. We need a bit of concerted french street action, that would make them wake up.

Edited by jukel123

All part of the bigger picture to take full control over us they want us rioting etc so they just keep pressing the right buttons to achieve it to implement martial law,mass immigration is a tool solely designed to break down society/achieve the powers that be's goals,anything else they can think of to cause unrest will also be used.

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2

All part of the bigger picture to take full control over us they want us rioting etc so they just keep pressing the right buttons to achieve it to implement martial law,mass immigration is a tool solely designed to break down society/achieve the powers that be's goals,anything else they can think of to cause unrest will also be used.