Old Dog Teaching Pup

Right I'm lucky enough to have some good ranching land 20ft from my house a couple of nights back my little russell who isn't any sort of earth dog cought a rat about half grown once he had killed it he sort of presented it to my young bitch pup to chew on I thought it was just a fluke but he repeated it last night sort of cat like I thought

Edited by leethedog

Right I'm lucky enough to have some good ranching land 20ft from my house a couple of nights back my little russell who isn't any sort of earth dog cought a rat about half grown once he had killed it he sort of presented it to my young bitch pup to chew on I thought it was just a fluke but he repeated it last night sort of cat like I thought

sounds like a story from farthingwood friends
  • Like 5

You know it might be you would have to know the Russell mate I suppose like I say he is no earth dog but a mad ratter and rabbit hunter he thinks he is a long dog coz everything he catch3s he brings back

Edited by leethedog

Its all that time on the couch watching the telly Lee,he,s gone and got himself educated,he will start drawing diagrams on how to do it next LOL,s,dogs especially terriers will not give up anything easily,mine would kill each other first,WM

Ha ha,you are a little touchy tonight Lee, did the pup say thanks Mr Russell for showing me how to retrieve,then Mr Russell said tomorrow we will be showing you how to catch rabbits in farthing wood,then they all lived happy ever after,ahh,that's nice, WM

Its all that time on the couch watching the telly Lee,he,s gone and got himself educated,he will start drawing diagrams on how to do it next LOL,s,dogs especially terriers will not give up anything easily,mine would kill each other first,WM

All them plummets are good for is trying to kill each other full stop
  • Like 2