Snaring Courses

Bloody hell good to see you back..

I went on one of these a good number of years ago,,and can recommend them...weather your a compleat beginner ,,or somone who's done a bit,,but wants a brush up and learn some tweaks or tricks,,,,and how to make the snares..

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Mate of mine is asking how much are the courses?

A mate of mine yhea yhea .........
Haha ken, Woodga was nice enough enough to give a dvd and answer any daft questions i had on snaring years ago,i dont do a lot but if needed i can set a fence snare ish haha, what a man tho, this forum has lost some great members, glad to see p&g back tho, be nice to see some others back

Totally agree Colin is a big miss on this site as are numerous others that have left due to arse holes that know feck all trying to call them out ... if knowledgeable people are being digged at by some muppet then the muppet should be banned and then at least the decent guys will stay and post ... it's really good to see P&G back I hope he posts plenty as his threads are always interesting ......

• Like 5