Fixed Optics Scopes

Don't know how much they are new, but picked mine up off here for about £200. Well worth it.

Ahhhh. Fair enough. Apologies. Didn't really think of the second hand market.

Just know benders are, to be honest, people that live in manors equipment. That's sounds nothing like it as meant. It's there own fault with such a name :)

You don't necessarily need a big objective lens for low light, just a good sized exit pupil. A 4x32 actually has a bigger exit pupil than a 6x42/7x50/8x56. That doesn't mean to say you will be able to process such a large exit pupil, but a 4x32 would give you a larger field of view and be a lot lighter.

• Like 1

There might be something cheaper than a S&B... To be honest... :D

Nothing like dropping on glass worth more than the rifle.

I went to my Shooting club and asked if anyone had a scope for my new rifle up for sale, one guy had 10 for sale, all S&B :icon_eek: Must have had about £15000 worth! All right for some! :icon_eek:

You tried one of these mate? I've had a couple of nikko sterling's, secondhand at that, and could I shite get the gun to hold its zero

Iv not personally not owned a niteater but a mate had one on his falcon and he loved it. He never had any bother with it was nice and bright when lamping.

Iv had a nikko sterling and didn't have any bother with it i only sold it as it was mounted to a gun.

Saying that iv had second hand hawke scopes losing zero too. I only buy new ones now and not had bother since.