Working After Litter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hormones, I've seen bitches hard as nails after a litter and I've seen bitches never work again after a litter. .......woman problems, men weren't meant to understand

I think you've answered your own question there mate. Get her tightened up make sure she has everything she needs, give her plenty of exercise and road walking, a good worming, good grub and plenty of

She had nine pups, and if reared properly then she had them til 8 weeks, and if they are 11 weeks now,then he's trying to work her after 3 weeks of coming away from them, she must be absolutely exaust

A mate of mine had a bitch who was a decent little bitch. a dog got to her somehow and there were ten pups...although he didn't plan the litter he kept 3 on her, none of them made it...the bitch never worked after the pups neither. She had chance after chance and just wouldn't work, she was fit and had plenty of time to recover from the pups... she also started dwelling in earth's. Such a shame really as shed had a fair bit of work and was going well up until the pups.

Its funny one of lads i go out with his bitch is 5yr old done all quarry never let him down had a litter got her fit for season run her her plenty of times and this bitch would run em as soon as her quarry turned round to her shed stop and run back to him tried her n tried again now shes in a pet home cant point problem out wierd things happen

Its funny one of lads i go out with his bitch is 5yr old done all quarry never let him down had a litter got her fit for season run her her plenty of times and this bitch would run em as soon as her quarry turned round to her shed stop and run back to him tried her n tried again now shes in a pet home cant point problem out wierd things happen

lurcher? Did he not try a bone man?
  • 2 weeks later...

The bitch was mine that the goat was on about and she was out every week end sometimes twice a week I won't make excuses for her but before the litter the bitch was working fine after I dont know [BANNED TEXT] happen to her she never show signs of quitting before the litter